McNeese State University has an important responsibility for education, research, and service in Southwest Louisiana. Founded in 1939, students are afforded the opportunity to attend a mid-sized university with a tradition of academic excellence in a friendly atmosphere. Fundamental to this mission is the faculty commitment to excellence in teaching, research and creative scholarly activity.
At McNeese, students can choose from more than 60 degree programs offered by the Colleges of Business, Education, Engineering and Computer Science, Liberal Arts, Nursing and Health Professions, Science and Agriculture, the Department of General and Basic Studies, and the Doré School of Graduate Studies. McNeese is home to a diverse population of students from the state of Louisiana, the United States, and around the world. Excellence with a personal touch.
• Fully online and partially online program options are available.
• Affordability, quality and accessibility of programs through an accelerated format offer students the flexibility to access course information and assignments.
• The University has been named one of the Best Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report for eight consecutive years.
• McNeese ranks in the Top 10 among public and private Louisiana universities for Best Average Starting Salary and Best College Education Value.
• University faculty are knowledgeable, scholarly and passionate about teaching and committed to providing students with high quality academic programs.
• The College of Business is among just 5% of the world’s business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
4205 Ryan Street
Lake Charles, LA