The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is home to high-quality online courses and programs, award-winning faculty, dedicated staff, and a diverse population of online students.
Today, more than 19,000 students attend the world-renowned research institution across a 1,500-acre campus. Of those students, 74 percent have taken at least one online course, carrying the spirit of the University across Louisiana and the country with pride, innovation, and a passion for making a difference.
UL Lafayette has one of the highest graduation rates in Louisiana, with its rate rising over 49 percent during the last decade.
Online learning is among the University’s top priorities as it continues its mission to offer an exceptional education informed by diverse worldviews grounded in tradition, heritage, and culture while developing leaders and innovators who advance knowledge, cultivate aesthetic sensibility, and improve the human condition.
“It’s going to be an integral part of the mission of the institution if we’re going to fulfill our desire to offer educational opportunity and access to a larger swath of Louisiana’s population,” says Dr. Jaimie Hebert, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. “We’re only going to accomplish that through online education.”
• Affordable in-state tuition regardless of where you live, plus financial aid for qualifying students.
• The flexibility to maintain your current job and lifestyle through 100-percent online degree programs.
• Online Student Support Staff dedicated to connecting students to the resources they need from application and admission to graduation.
• A unique culture that values and embraces all students, whether they’re on campus or online.
• University faculty who are dedicated, experienced, and certified with nationally recognized, award-winning training to create engaging online learning experiences using cutting edge tools.
•We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on College (SACS-COC), and support the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NCSARA).
104 East University Circle
Lafayette, LA 70503