The RN to BSN online program at UL Lafayette consists of 30 hours of nursing coursework that can be completed in as few as 12 months. The program features multiple start dates to you can start at the right time for you.
UL Lafayette offers an affordable online education with pay-as-you-go options. Financial aid may be available for students who qualify.
What can I do with this degree?
As a BSN-prepared nurse, you’ll have a competitive advantage in the field to choose where you work and how much career advancement you want.
You’ll be prepared to:
• Apply nursing theory to guide professional decision-making
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for across populations
• Evaluate scientific evidence and apply its findings to patient care
• Apply leadership skills to improve patient care and safety
What’s in it for me?
• An accredited, respected degree
• A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
• 100% fully online, accelerated courses
• Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
• Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students
Degree Length: 4 Years
University: University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Classroom Format: In-Person & Online