A degree in management will give you the tools to be a business leader and professional in any industry.
Our faculty members, advisory board members, and business leaders in-residence have decades of experience and are eager to help you develop the skills and credentials you need to advance your career.
You’ll earn the same degree offered on campus in an online format that allows you to balance your work schedule and other obligations.
What can I do with this degree?
Lead, manage, and grow new or existing companies — even your own company — with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Management. You’ll develop a range of business skills you can use to follow your passion in the business world, from sales to human relations to consulting.
Possible fields include:
• Startups and small businesses
• Banking and finance
• Real estate
What’s in it for me?
• A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
• Classes that meet your schedule. Many programs include 100% fully online classes, accelerated courses, or accommodating class times.
• Discounted, flat-rate tuition for students who qualify for Compete LA.
• Recognition of credits previously earned from accredited institutions.• Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Degree Length: 4 Years
University: University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Classroom Format: In-Person or Online