What can I do with this degree?
Health services administration graduates improve efficiency and quality of patient services, maintain organization compliance, supervise assistant facility administrators, manage patient fees and billing, keep organized records of the facility’s services, and communicate with members of the medical staff and department heads.
• Nursing home administrator
• Clinical manager
• Health information manager
• Assistant administrator
What’s in it for me?
• A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
• 100% online, accelerated courses available.
• Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
• Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Degree Length: 4 Years
University: University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Classroom Format: Online