The Management Program at ULM has been carefully crafted to provide students with knowledge that balances their need for general business education with their need for a more specialized study of management. Since organizations of all sizes and across industries need both managers and effective management practices, for students with a passion to manage and lead, this major helps develop the skills necessary at all levels to be an effective manager in a wide variety of jobs and careers. Curriculum for this degree can be found here.
What can I do with this degree?
The Management program at ULM permits flexibility in career choice and helps students qualify for positions in all types of organizations. Managers are needed in business, government, NGOs, and non-profit organizations.
Managers are needed in positions such as:
General and Operations Management
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Small Business and Family Business Management
Sales and Retail Management
Talent Management Acquisition and Development
Logistics and Distribution Management
What’s in it for me?
• A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
• 100% fully online classes, accelerated courses, or accommodating class times.
• Five entry points to enroll in classes each year.
• Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
• Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
• Access to faculty who can provide direction even after graduation.
• A ULM Online Student Advocate to help navigate the University from a distance.
• A dedicated Academic Advisor who is here to help navigate your Academic Journey.
Degree Length: 4 Years
University: University of Louisiana at Monroe
Classroom Format: Online